Blue Horizons of South San Antonio
This office serves South San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Blue Horizons Hospice South San Antonio provides compassionate hospice care coupled with clinical excellence across the United States in the communities we serve. Our goal is to enrich the quality of life as life’s journey nears its completion. Through supportive, loving, comfort care we offer patients and their families comfort for body, mind and spirit.
12602 Topperwein Road, Suite 114
Live Oak, Texas 78233
Office Phone: 210-729-6222
- RN available 24/7
- Hospice aides
- Social worker
- Spiritual guidance
- Bereavement counseling
- Medical directors to oversee care
- Respite continuous care
- Public relations to recruit volunteers and assist public relations manager with referrals
- Administration for assisting with medical records
- Indirect care for phone calls to patients and families
- Bereavement care for follow up with families
- Direct care and companion care for friendly visits
- Vigil team to help with patient and family support during crisis management or active dying process
Care Wherever You Need It
We believe where you are can affect how you feel. That’s why our experts tailor their care to a setting that suits you best.
We know that nothing compares to the comforts of home. That’s why we’re happy to provide care surrounded by friends and family.
Our Coordinated Care program creates collaboration between our experts and nursing home staff to ensure seamless coordination of care.
We’re dedicated to helping patients maintain their independence as long as possible and are fully equipped to aid in day-to-day activities in addition to our hospice care.
Looking for Hospice Care?
Some error has occured.