Is Hospice Care Right for Me?
We truly aim to be highly professional yet compassionately personal, and it is this desire that gives us direction, motivation and energy to serve with purpose, honor and dignity.
This is also called chronic illness care and acts in conjunction with the medical care you’re already receiving. The main focus of this care is on pain and symptom management.
- For persons who are seriously or chronically ill
- Not dependent on prognosis
- Medicare Part B billing (E/M – Evaluation Management)
- It’s a consultative professional service
- Focuses on pain and symptom management and medication reconciliation
- Includes discussions about goals of care like setting management
While hospice care also focuses on managing symptoms and pain, this type of care is for people in the terminal phase of their lives. As such, it includes an interdisciplinary team approach to tend to the holistic needs of the patient and family.
- Dependent on a prognosis of six months or less to live
- Medicare benefit, Type A billing
- Includes an interdisciplinary approach
- For the family and patient
- Main focus is end-of-life care
Hospice Care Is Holistic Care
Compassionate Quality Care with the Latest Technology
Providing compassionate palliative and hospice care to ensure a calm and comfortable quality of life for our patients and their families is the heart of Blue Horizons. Understanding each day is precious, we manage health care so that our clients can have comfort, peace and dignity while living with a serious or terminal illness.
Patient Care Connect ™
Our specialized approach to connecting families & caregivers with credentialed compassion care & personalized comfort
Feeding, toileting, bathing, ambulation, Oral and personal hygiene, Dressing and grooming
High-tech nursing, medication, injections, hospice, In-home blood draws and injections, Vital signs
Patient Comfort Program
As a Blue Horizons family, you are at the center of a circle of caring people. Your needs, preferences and wishes are part of our well-being program.
Looking for Hospice Care?
Some error has occured.